Friday, November 29, 2013

I have to record this moment!

It's 4 am.

I'm in my lab.

Today's Thanksgiving holiday (to give thanks for the new harvest season - and another historical story which I don't know) so there is nobody in the lab at this hour.

The silence is eating me.

But it's also forcing me to work.

A stupid homework is due on Saturday.

I didn't work at all for this homework, because one important lesson learned: Homeworks ruin research! So I have this policy of strictly spending 2 days max on the toughest of homeworks.

So far it's given me two of the most torturous days of my life, every two weeks.

One of which is today...

Just wanted to record this moment. One day (if Blogger survives and destiny permits) my grandkids will read this and think, "Wow! Grandma was sure hard working!"

:D.. now that's a nice cheer-me-uppy thought of the day :D

They wouldn't know about the bazillion breaks I took between 5 pm (when I got here) and 4 am (which is now).

So long folks. Hope your "holidays" (if you're in the US) are going better than this. If you're not here, I bet it would still be better :)! Check out the comic below :D



No comments: