Saturday, May 19, 2012

A month left...

Assalamualaikum

Just one month left. 30 days. How few are thirty days, I've realized today. After a month, I can no longer sit in this particular corner of my house, with my laptop and write a blog post. Not regularly at least.

After a month...
I will no longer be able to call this room 'my room'.
I will no longer be able to call the kitchen 'my kitchen'.
I will no longer take out the car whenever I feel like.
I will no longer be eating breakfast alone.
I will no longer be shopping!
I will no longer be calling this house 'my house'.
I will not be able to see my folks whenever I want to.
I will no longer be able to yell in the house, "Muummmm, Daaadddd.... "
I will no longer be able to hide in corners of the house, alone.
I will no longer be in control of my time.
I will probably be using Skype if I want to talk to Mum and Dad.
I will not be able to go out to see the kittens (7 of them!) whenever I want.
I will no longer be doing the morning walk outside the house (which I've been missing for many days).
I will no longer be able to go to gym.
I will  miss Quran classes.
I will not be able to sit for long periods of time at my laptop.
I will not be among people I've known all my life.
I will have to...adjust.

And I'm scared to death. :(:(:(

5 comments:

Noor said...

LOL @ I will no longer be doing the morning walk outside the house (which I've been missing for many days)" :p

you will do good Inshallah! changes are always good. they give you chance to widen your scope your goal. It will bring you many good things. Inshallah. pakka! have faith. :)

Uni said...

@Noor
Ameen :S:S
Thanks for dropping by!

MAK said...

I think you should make things that you will be able to do. Just to lighten up the mood.

Like everything else... you will do great.

Ifrah said...

O you should be excited like anything! ;) Come on! Say cheeese :D

Uni said...

@Ifrah
Excited? .. **tries to smile**

How can anybody be excited about leaving a whole life behind? :S