Monday, May 7, 2012

Mabrook!

Assalamualaikum

This post is actually meant for May 5, 2012. One of my best friends got married that day :) Alhamdulillah. She had a tough time leading up to the marriage, what with the PhD thesis defense viva and all - but everything turned out amazing Alhamdulillah!

I wish her a hugely happy life and a joyous future, and an even more amazing Hereafter, Ameen!


I really hope they like the gift I made for them! :). Although the really cool thing would have been to visit the province of KP for the first time in my life :D and attend the function.

Khair, anyway. I hope and pray they have an awesome life together Ameen!

2 comments:

Glow said...

Thank you so much and Ameen. We loved it. It wud have been nice if you cud come, may be another time :)

Uni said...

@Glow
:):):) I wish I had a video clip of you guys opening it. Somehow, I would have loved to see your reactions real-time. Sigh.

Anyway. Weird wishes don't come true :p.
Glad you liked it. I enjoyed making it. There was this huge mess in my drawing room :D

And wish I could make it too.
Thanks for dropping by!