Thursday, January 12, 2012

On a high note :)

Assalamualaikum

The previous days were pretty low, in terms of many things. Alhamdulillah, today proved amazing (again, in terms of many things).

The main thing? :)..

I stood second in my MS.. Allah ka laakhh shukkar! I cannot be grateful enough to Allah SWT for the achievement because since I had shifted departments, I was a complete loser in the beginning. Not quite knowing anything really, I had to bear quite a few embarrassments (say, "Who has never done Finite State Machines before?") :).

But now, I think the disappointments were worth it. Every hour spent studying up the stuff was worth it. Alhamdulillah multiplied by a gazillion.

PS: Insan kisi haal pe khush nahi .. :p. I do so wish the difference between the first and second position was not just 0.1 (GPA).. sigh. But *hurriedly*, I am grateful for the honor, anyway. :)

3 comments:

MAK said...

Congratulations. I hope this is not the case of andhon mein kani rani.

There should be some law for "Laiq" people who are never prepared and even then secure a position. nahi? :)

Congrats again.

Glow said...

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSS!! APPRECIATIONS!!! :) Complainer :P

Uni said...

Jazakallah both for the congrats!