Monday, January 30, 2012

O blessed distractions

Stupid poem. Bear with me.
------------------------------------------------------------------

O blessed distractions
You're just around the corner
My heart awaits you
Eagerly

O burdensome responsibilities
You're about to crash down
Enveloping me in a cocoon 
Lovingly

O bland chores and duties
You're waiting for me
Each and every single day
Untiringly

O Khalahood-duties
You tackle me, overwhelm me
Every week, more than once
Welcome!

O even and odd jobs
You consume me with your demands
Every day, every moment
Gladly!

My heart awaits you all
Craves you all
So that you'd embrace
And envelope
Prevent me from thinking
Prevent me from hurting
My heart awaits you all
For you're its sellotape.

x -------------------- x

Copyright Uni_Emptyoony_2012

4 comments:

Glow said...

its not stupid... its nice :)

hope things get better :)

Uni said...

@Glow
Yeah, that was a real low moment. But things are wayy better now Alhamdulillah.

Distractions are still amounting to bliss, though :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Glow said...

distractions are bliss sometimes :)

Mohammad Zafar said...

"O Khalahood-duties" :))

Nice one