Friday, December 2, 2011

So Inspiring :)

Assalamualaikum

In the course of doing work for my thesis defense and the AI homework (this week's homework was a nightmare), I often find myself deviating from the 'boredom' and moving on to some interesting things in life.

And try not to think about the fact that I have made just 10 introductory slides for my thesis defense, and I'm relaxed now because it'll be held on the 12th, and not the 10th :S. May Allah Help me. Ameen.

Okay, the following two videos are just 5-6 minutes in duration. I strongly recommend them. They are a pretty good reminder of what's happening to our younger generation (and ours too) today. It's essential to realize that we ARE suffering from a crisis of faith, and what we need to do as the most important thing when dealing with our small children, small siblings, cousins or anybody under our influence.

Happy viewing.




3 comments:

Glow said...

second vid is very good and i completely agree with it!! :)

Uni said...

@Glow
Yeah, it's so very important for parents to give time and attention to their kids in the early years, so that they get the childrens' attention when they're older. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Tauqeer said...

Jazak Allah khair.