Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weird!

I'm a left-brained person?
No way!

Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 12(12)
Right Brain Dominance: 9(9)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz

Did another one just to make sure.

Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being:

Left Brain Right Brain
59% 41%

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.


Your complete evaluation follows below:



Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

Your Left Brain Percentages
  60% Verbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
  59% Symbolic
  43% Linear
  34% Logical
  27% Reality-based
  14% Sequential (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your Right Brain Percentages
  50% Nonverbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
  39% Random
  29% Intuitive
  24% Fantasy-oriented
  10% Concrete
  0% Holistic (Your least dominant characteristic)

11 comments:

Glow said...

lolzzzz@ skating judge!!!

I think u R left brained :)

Uni said...

@Glow
I laughed at that too :D. I love (to watch) skating though. The grace and balance.. *sigh*

And well, that's a surprising statement :P. I thought I was the biggest right-brained in the history of right-brained.

And I think the same for you waisay. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Glow said...

me NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i am so not into scienc-y things :D

Uni said...

@Glow
:D I meant that I think the same about you (as I think the same abt me).. You're a right-brainer too..

Halaankeh if ure not into scienc-y things, then who will !!! [lol]

Glow said...

ahhhh ok :P errmm i know myself :P

Uni said...

@Glow
Lol.. :) But I repeat :D.. If ure not scienc-y then WHO else would be !! :S.

Like.. hello! Does the word doctor ring a bell somewhere!!?

Glow said...

there is still time lets wait till then... :/

MAK said...

You know there is an easier test. They call it dancing girl (probably it was created by man and hence girl). you might had heard about it at least seen it.

There is this 2D animation of girl dancing in circle. So right brained people see it moving in one direction and left brain in another.

Probably people like me and you (engineers/scientist) can see it move in two direction. as there isn't much difference between your left and right brain stats...51 to 49.

you can check it here
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/right-brain-v-left-brain/story-e6frf7jo-1111114603615

Uni said...

@MAK
Jee I saw it too. But I didn't think this was accurate, because I could see it move clockwise at first, and then after a while, anti-clockwise. I thought this observation makes the outcome invalid :)

Thanks for dropping by!

MAK said...

One argument that i came across was people who are more into analytical stuff there brain tends to adopt (left and right part of the brain intermingle) and hence they can see it goes both way. For normal ordinary person this has to be one way.
There is no way i can put this to test as i don't have a sample base. May be facebook can help me :).

Uni said...

@MAK

Oh. I never knew that. I guess then in my case, left and right parts both wake up on certain stuff and thus, im neither left-brained, or right-brained..

Still weird. :)

Thanks for dropping by!