Yeah, the exhausted brain can sleep no? Sigh. I wish. Yeah so hospital rooms vs hotel ones.
1. Nice views. The room I was in yesternight had the most amazing view of .. er, clouds. I could lie in bed and stare up for ages. And er, if I looked down, it was kutchi abaadis.. :(. Made me feel worse about being in a hotel-room-like-hospital-room.
2. Attached baths with soaps and towels provided by ... hotels/hospitals.
3. Flat screen TVs in the rooms.
4. ACs, cool furniture..
5. Room service!
6. There is an arrow showing qiblah direction.. :)
1. Hotel: People knock before entering, and wait after a knock!
Hospital: People enter without knocking, and if the door is locked, they knock louder.
2. Hotel: people enter and they usually serve you something
Hospital: People enter usually to prick you with yet another needle, change the drip, or take BP
3. Hotel: If some guest comes to visit to your room, they sit and talk and laugh
Hospital: Visitors come, and talk in hushed tones, all the time glancing at the knocked-out-with-heavy-drugs person on the bed with anxiety...You automatically whisper.
4. Hotel: The bed never has steps to climb up on it...the bed also never has a lever thing which can be turned to shift the bed up/down...
5. Hotel room: You normally wouldn't feel like crying in one.
6. Hotel Room: You normally wouldn't be missing the person lying not 5 feet away from you...[er, maybe in the movies]
I think I'm done. I slept for only 2 hours last night. And took a 30-min snooze in the afternoon today. No sleep... Got to sleep..
**speaking nonsense now**...
**gets away fast**...