Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bright Spot of the Day!

Assalamualaikum

The day was mostly not very nice. I wish there could be some way to undo some moments in one's life. Unfortunately, time only goes in the positive direction and not negative.

The bright part of the day is that our results came out - of the final exams held in end of May. Alhamdulillah, I got both A's.

Which means a 4.0 GPA ... I cannot even begin to thank Allah SWT for this moment; simply because the subjects weren't that easy and as I have said so many times before, for a student who wasn't a Computer Science undergrad, this is a big achievement. Alhamdulillah :).

My last semester is that of the thesis one, Insha Allah. So no more coursework and no more GPAs. My CGPA is now finalized .. at around 3.96. Alhamdulillah! :)

So long!

4 comments:

Mohammad Zafar said...

Instant thought that came to my mind was, On the day of Qiyamah people who get there results on the Right Hand will say "Haa! Uqrawu kitabiyah", and they will rejoice at that...I don't know about the grading part much( would like to know) what is known is there are different heavens or even stages of heavens too.

I still don't have that feeling of this exam...as we feel it for the once of the Dunya :(.

May Allah give us our results in the Right Hand on the day of Qiyamah..

BTW Congrats & All the best for future :)

Tauqeer said...

Mash Allah that's great! congratulations.

Tazeen said...

Masha'Allah! Congratulations! :D

Uni said...

@Mohammad Zafar
You're very very right about the 'reaction' of the successful on the Day of Judgement, and how much do we strive for that happiness (the true success) versus our happiness on these results.

JazakAllah for the reminder and wishes.

@Tauqeer
JazakAllah very much.

@Tazeen
JazakAllah :). I hope the same for your results, which I believe are not to be announced so quickly, as you just got over exams.