Saturday, March 5, 2011

This is it!

This is now confirmed. I've officially LOST my mind!!!!!!!


I'm (discretely) walking into tables and walls, lost in thought. The rice I had to cook  tonight, turned out to be a mush of mashed rice ... *very horrified at herself*... and ..and... I've been playing ''Chocolatier - Decadence by Design'' solidly for the past five hours... (how long has it been since 8.30pm?)

Khudaya!! My folks are highly amused at me. They think my brain has finally been affected now... especially when they saw me furiously churning out amazing chocolate and coffee at factories in Zurich, and Cape Town, and then selling them at bargain prices... for hours and hours.. (lol! Virtually of course!)

I am recalling the pressure-filled days of my previous semester's exams... the bad five days in which all I used to do was sit with Malory Towers, gaze at it longingly (while trying to study), and scour my bookshelf for more story books...

This time, it's the HP Game console!!

I have two midterms coming up, not to mention a conference deadline and a lofty aim of reading Hartley and Zisserman (this book I really want to understand!). Lol. It's funny. While trying to read it today, I had gotten as far as the intro, and was enjoying it immensely, that the phone rang. Bus. That was it. Concentration went...

So long!

So long ... brain. Mind. Concentration. Focus. I bid all of, er, thee - farewell. See you, in maybe a few days. If I'm lucky!


7 comments:

Sis the Priss said...

I am having so much fun Uni dear, seeing you in this state. And I know the precise location of your mind:):):)

UncleTom said...

me too , its some where there :P

Uni said...

@Sis the Priss
Cuz you're one mean bogey-woman!

@UncleTom
Where?
Weird comment.

Sis the Priss said...

Bogey-woman? Wow. What a nice thing to call your ONE and ONLY Sissy Prissy

(The word for verification is graness - hahaha)

Uni said...

@Sis the Priss

And who am I ? Your second or third sis? :P

And er, I didn't get the joke!

majworld said...

LOST my mind..dats ur future now with research :p..*scaring u* :p

Uni said...

@Majworld
I'm already beyond scared as it is! But yeah, research's pre-requisite is to lose the normal flow and get into a different mode of thinking!