The continuous stress and pressure is so getting to me. This pushing oneself to the limit really teaches something!
1. Humans can work really long hours, if required!
2. They can survive on 4 hours of sleep at night.
3. Point number 2 can repeat throughout the week...
4. It's tough to explain why one needs to ''learn'' vocab!
5. I hated the MS class we had today!
6. Gotta stay up till 4am at least *wide yawn*
I wish GRE folks hadn't changed the analytical portion. That used to be so much fun!! The local GAT follows that pattern... and it's way better. There was no need to introduce that fuzool Analaytical writing... which can work if you're lucky, and go completely flop if you don't get the right idea from the topic you are given. Ugh!
Some nice things to balance out the bad-ness
1. Hosni Mubarak MIGHT just live up to his surname today :D
2. Another day has gone by with Raymond Davis FakeName still in his comfortable room in prison and not escorted to the airport, and sent away with state honor.
3. Electricity went off (and there was a fault in generator) at university today, so quite a lot of time was wasted :D
4. I managed to get the book (of this subject) from the library! Shukkarrr
5. Heard a lot of whispers and lots of "Poocho poocho"..."Acha na pooch raha hoon - sabar to karo" ... before this one guy finally asked me ''Zara yeh book dikhaa dain''
6. *lote pote with laughter* at point number 5