Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And Results Are Finally In...

Assalamualaikum

If I glance back at the horrible December days, when I missed Nat's Valima ceremony (Nat's a really cool friend of mine), and just read my eyes out, stuff that I should have read (at least once) before in my life - the terrible stupid Days That Went By - the Temptations that overcame me... the things I did to avoid them (yet they still overtook me) - in the form of Malory Towers...the poem I wrote just the night before exams...the back to back papers which wasn't a big deal waisay, had I just been diligent and studied on time...

Btw, I haven't even picked up Malory Towers since then !

So...

The results finally came today....

What was I expecting..? I mean, the work I had done - what ELSE would I expect...

*tries to heave a huge sigh*... So many hopes, dreams, what not. My whole entire cumulative GPA was dependent on this semester (really tough subjects)... and I did my best to bungle it up... what a complete moronic harkat that was. People were warning me, and the warnings came late - 5 days... what was I expecting...

*tried her best to sniffle dolefully*...

Okay okay I can't sniffle dolefully any longer !!!

Enough pretending!!!!!

Life ain't that bad after all ..... *breaks out into a HUGE grin*


Did you notice how beautiful the night sky is ? :D


And how the sun's rays really were welcome today! And the cold, that seeps through your pores, makes you kinda wanna sing?/?
And the silly thoughts you were harboring... suddenly disappear !!!


And suddenly everything seems twice as hilarious !??! Yeah, even the picture below (ew?)


And the thoughts of writing a crap SOP suddenly doesn't seem so upsetting any longer :D:D ?


Lol. I think I should cut down on the drama... ! It's not that big a deal. Err.. No I take that back. It is a HUGE HUUGEEE deal. I mean, considering my stupid last minute panicky preparation and all.... Oh man, I don't believe the result..

I simply can't believe that in this semester.... I got a ....


Offfff.......

.... point.....



*grinning from ear to ear*.. Sorry for such a dramatic entry. I just wanted a record to remember this day, as I had been really sad this same time last night. And my day hadn't gone at all well. Even today morning wasn't that great. And I had resolutely thought that I'm not even giving one second more's thought to the SOP problem, and will just concentrate on my non-existent thesis solutions... and Masha Allah... here I am, not many hours later, completely blissfully, utterly elated, at the thought that Allah SWT was Kind and Merciful Enough, to Accept the last minute khwari I put in, and somehow, Granted me a result, that would not at all be harmful for my future plans Insha Allah. (Like, I had really really thought this semester.. Ive blown it...). But Alhamdulillah!! Everything (academic at least for this semester), fell nicely into place :D

12 comments:

majworld said...

Heyyy congrats on this big acheivement..wowww, 4 gpa :D..congrats again..gudluck with the rest of ur plans too, they will go well too..enjoy the success :)

Uni said...

@Majworld
Heyyy Thank you! This was a huge surprise :D.. I hope the rest of the semester goes the same way IA! best of luck to you as well :)

Thanks for dropping by!

majworld said...

thanks..dun wry, all vl go well..juz keep going and continue making effort. u ll end up pretty high IA :)

Sis the Priss said...

Man, Uni, trust you to cook up such a drama on your blog. Dare i say, this ALWAYS happens - you moan about how papers were so horrible and end up getting 9 As (O'Levels) / 4 As (A'Levels)and so on...

Anyway, many many congrats from me n bhanju:P

Uni said...

@Sis the Priss
*quite indignantly*... Well, that's still no reason to not believe me when I honestly, genuinely, and quite sadly say to you guys that my exams didn't go well. Which you guys ALWAYS do!

Cuz they truly don't go well! If something good happened, this means the flukes worked.. *scowling*.

Anyway... thanks for the congrats ...and esp welcome to bhanju wanju :D:D:D

Btw *frowning*, there was no need to mention my grades y'know.

majworld said...

9 A's and 4 A's..4 gpa..wow...nd still u need things in SOP...:p wana add nasa experience now..:p

Uni said...

@Majworld
Well, everybody gets good grades in their Os and As so no biggie seriously!

The GPA of course, counts. But my overall GPA isn't 4.0 - this was just semester GPA. CGPA is lol, less than 4.

Thanks for dropping by!

PS: Nasa experience..? Hmm, not bad yeah!

Noor said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Mashallah!!! :D:D many many congratulationsssss!! :D your grades are Great!! Mashallah. :P Goodluck for other things as well. :)

PS: I loved that drama. it was a bit poetic ;):D

Noor said...

and oh, I loved that last pic and the qoute. true.

Uni said...

@Noor
Thanks so very much :D for the wows, and the enthusiasms with which the wow was said :):)

I liked it too :)

Thanks for dropping by!!

a truthmark said...

... good one !!

Uni said...

Why, thank you. And thanks for visiting the blog too :)