Not to mention. I'm online, eating popcorns and trying not to panic!!!!!
Acha, so what are the constraints in this 5-day supposed-to-study-till-I-drop deal?
1. Bhanju will be coming tomorrow - Wed, and staying till Thur afternoon.
- He wants to play all the time he's awake
- When he's asleep, I only think of sleeping myself
- When I try to forcefully study, things get a lil tricky like they did last week. Last week, I got a fit of a panick for GRE, and sat down firmly with the big book. Only 4-5 words done, Bhanju was on my head. Slapping his hands down on the book, trying to grab my attention. Usually, its adorable. At that time, it was heck irritating. I ignored. He was not to be ignored. He tried to get attention by doing various things (like picking up a slipper and miming biting it!), but Chotpo stopped him each time. Finally, he saw a novel way to get my attention. Ho! The lil jockey saw his Khala sprawled on the bed upside down, so he clambered up on the bed, easily climbed on my BACK, and started rocking like riding a HORSE. All self-taught. I have no hand in this, promise.
- Aaaargh! GRE WeeREE aik taraf!
3. I have to go to Nat's Valima ceremony on Saturday night. And I usually try to avoid going to weddings and stuff, but its Nat! And I know she'll be upset! And I want to go :(.... its going to be segregated!
4. I don't know what to study! Two subjects. Back to back! How do I study one, without getting stressed about the other. Both are wayyy tough, and both have a lot of things that have not been revised earlier (like in tests, midterms and all).
Looking at all these constraints, and my general inability to study for long periods of time (like, right now its 12 noon, and Im online, taking a break! I studied from 9.45, to 10.30... bus :S)...... life is not going to be easy for the next 5 days. And... I don't think this time I can manage a 4.0.
5. I am taking a completeeeee break from thesis work. Supervisor emailed, asking how I was doing! I emailed back, saying I have a sample video, could you please have a look at it and advise me whether I can use it in my algo or not. Man :(.. she looked through it and said its too tough for you, you have to start with something simpler. And it was so painstaikingly made too :(:(... Im so sorry about this. But the consolation factor is that supervisor says I can use it to test my algo in an advanced stage....
Advanced stage??? *stomach even more clenched*
That is not a constraint to my exams, but its still a setback. Now I have to hunt out a simpler clip from the Web or something.
6. Have to prepare a presentation for Saturday (next). Its for the Quran course ... and Im making the presentation for the main speaker. She has asked me to be the Hadith speaker. (Me?????) But I agreed. And now, Im the one presenting Hadith in that class... Man, will my knees shake or what!
So long folks. Always remember, it is NOT good to leave things ''for later'' - always best to get done with things, as they come to you!